Economic Development & Community Relations Committee
- Engages public resources to spur private investment
- Identifies avenues whereas the Chamber may fulfill its mission to advance the industry of our area and recommends to the Board actions the Chamber may take.
Economic Development & Community Relations Reports
Marketing & Events Committee
- Represents Chamber at trade shows, organizational meetings and public events.
- Prepares Bed Tax grant requests.
- Manages advertising/underwriting.
- Talkeetna Town and Trail Map.
- Monitors published guidebooks/articles for Talkeetna information accuracy.
- Solicits event information for Winterfest Calendar of Events.
- Promote the following events: Moose on Parade, Town Christmas Tree, Parade of Lights, Taste of Talkeetna, Live @ Five and any other Chamber sponcored events.
Marketing & Events Committee Reports for 2017-2018
Marketing & Events Committee Reports for 2016-2017
- Taste of Talkeetna Meeting Oct. 281th 2016
- Website Committee Meeting Nov. 17th 2016
- CHARR Meeting Mar. 15th 2017
Marketing & Events Committee Reports for 2015-2016
- Beautify Talkeetna Meeting - Nov. 18th 2015
- Centennial Meeting Dec. 1st 2015
- Centennial Meeting Jan. 8th 2016
- Live @ Five Meeting June 1st 2016
- Marketing Meeting Sept. 28th 2015
- Marketing Meeting Oct. 20th 2015
- Marketing Meeting Nov. 4th 2015
- Marketing Meeting Dec. 23rd 2015
- Marketing Meeting June 23rd 2016
- Winterfest Report 2015
- Produce the Chamber Quarterly newsletter.
- Solicit membership from area businesses not currently members.
- Gather comments and ideas from members.
- Determine the speakers and meeting locations for the meeting season.
- Produce the Annual Banquet.
- Audits member lists and website listings for accuracy.
Membership Committee Reports for 2016-2017
Membership Committee Reports for 2015-2016
- Develops the Chamber’s financial policy and procedures.
- Ensures proper accounting of the Chamber’s money.
- Reviews the Treasurer’s reports monthly prior to teach meeting of the Board.
- Tracks financial trends and makes recommendations to the Board as necessary.
- Performs other finance-related tasks as requested by the Board.
- Manages issues related to gaming permit.
Finance Committee Reports
- Develops and manages the scholarship program.
- Solicits funding.
- Presents and advertises scholarship program to potential participants.
- Publicizes names of awardees.
Scholarship Committee Reports for 2015-2016