- TALKEETNA ALASKA
- SO MANY ACTIVITIES
- TRAVEL PLANNING
- BUSINESS DIRECTORY
- EVENTS CALENDAR
Talkeetna Gifts and Collectables
100+ Alaskan Artisans
"One of the nicest and most complete gift shops in Alaska"
Native Arts & Crafts ~ Puppets ~ T's & Sweatshirts ~ Books ~ Jewelry ~ Quilts ~ Fabrics ~ Patterns ~ Birch Boxes & Baskets ~ Eskimo Dolls
Trade Bead Necklaces, Gold Nugget & Designer Silver Jewelry
- Large selection of locally hand-crafted items
- Beautiful wooden boxes, bowls, and ornaments from local artists
- Alaskan furs, slippers and other fur items
- Handmade Alaskan Knives & Damascus Knives
- Jewelry: jade, ivory, gold, gold nuggets, silver, and gemstone
- Local Made unique beaded jewelry
- Christmas ornaments... our tree stays up all year
- Alaska made nativities
- Alaskan books, both new and vintage, plus posters & prints
- T-shirts, sweatshirts and hats in sizes from infants to 4XL
- Huggable handmade Eskimo Dolls, collector dolls, porcelain dolls and antler dolls
- Suzy's original X-stich pattern, "Alaska Map Sampler"
- Alaska themed and Hand-sewn Quilts
- Alaska design fabrics
- Kuspuk patterns
- Plush toys and puppets
- Alaska design cookie cutters
- Sourdough starter and cookbooks
- Smoked Salmon and Alaska Wildberry Jellies
- Fireweed Honey and Jelly
- Alaskan made ulus and antler handled ulus
- Quality merchandise with friendly service
- We mail purchases
A scenic 120 miles drive north of Anchorage along the Parks Highway and 150 miles south of the Denali Park entrance. Near the famous "Beautiful Downtown Talkeetna" sign.
Walking distance from the Alaska Railroad Depot, local air services, and riverboat charter services.
Look for our green roofed three story log building across from the Post Office next to the Heritage of Alaska Gift Shop.
Mailing AddressPO Box 1009
Talkeetna, AK 99676
Physical AddressDowntown Talkeetna
22253 Talkeetna Spur Rd.
Summer 9am - 7pm
Winter 10am - 5:15pm
In between 10am - 6pm
New Year's Day
Copyright © 2012 Talkeetna Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved. Site design by Alaskakid Designs. Web design by efelle creative.